Tailored Training Programmes
We are not just another ‘training’ company - our trainers are recognised practitioners with experience working within similar organisations such as yours to coach and mentor users to empower them with the right skills.
We offer individually tailored training options to suit your needs rather than standard ‘course’ type training.
3grow will work with your organisation to identify what SharePoint means to the organisation today and what the roadmap for SharePoint is. We’ll help your organisation agree on core principles such as “focusing on out of the box versus custom development”, “compromise requirements to leverage standard functions versus customise SharePoint to meet exact requirements”, “train and support users versus lock down and lock out”, “high trust and low compliance”. Based on this information we can determine what the SharePoint capabilities and skills your organisation needs to align with the expectations of SharePoint and the principles. Finally we will work with your organisation to determine what gaps exist between what you want to do and what you can do based on your in-house people and your SharePoint partner.
- Understand and document areas of SharePoint being leveraged both today and tomorrow
- Qualify and document principals
- Document required SharePoint capabilities and skills
- Gap analysis and document desired state of available SharePoint capabilities and skills
3grow will work with your organisation to define a strategy for building the capabilities and skills that have been identified. This includes helping your organisation agree on core principles such as “focus on in-house versus outsource”, “train up versus recruit in”, “class room versus self-paced”. Based on this information we will create and execute a training plan to build the available SharePoint capabilities and skills to the level required.
- Qualify principals
- Training plan
- Execute training plan
It is one thing to build the SharePoint capabilities and skills to the level required, it’s another thing to maintain them over time and to ensure they continue to meet the level and breadth required. 3grow will work with your organisation to define an approach to monitor and maintain the organisation's capabilities and skill. This includes helping your organisation agree on core principles such as the following:
- “as an interim measure, when skills are lost, we will leverage our partner versus bringing in individual contractors”
- “we will review quarterly, specific to SharePoint versus annual review of individuals”
- “each SharePoint project will outline impact on SharePoint capabilities and skills to the level required”
Based on this information we will work with your organisation to establish a solution - a tool, plus process, plus schedule - for reviewing and managing the skills matrix and a strategy for on-going training and support.
- Qualify principals
- Establish solution to manage SharePoint skills matrix
- Strategy for on-going training